We are super excited to be now hiring 2nd and 3rd-year apprentices to join our amazing team at our beautiful Eden Hair Energy salon in Dickson. We are looking for the right person who would like to be part of something we feel is very special.
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career?
We do everything we can to support and provide opportunities for our emerging stylists to grow and step onto the floor. We have an abundance of beautiful clients who would love to meet you.
What we are looking for:
- Positive and enthusiastic long term team members who are interested in being part of our exciting future.
- Those with the intention to stay 2-3 years post apprenticeship completion (or better yet – longer)
- A team player who has a happy can-do attitude
What’s in it for you:
- Above award base wages and access to our incentive structure at any stage of your training.
- Generous commission/bonus structure for weekly and monthly targets.
- Opportunities to learn and grow – external educators (when travelling permits), as well as in-salon training. You will be trained in hair extensions right away!
- A diverse team and clientele.
- A large existing clientele to work with – no need to bring your own!
- Advertising via our social media channels, website, print and more.
- Support from our senior, reception and apprentice teams.
- Continuous opportunities to provide feedback.
- Clear expectations and guidelines are outlined in salon documents and your employment contract.
- Have all your lunch breaks scheduled and support provided to facilitate this – every day.
- Access to our employee benefits program which includes:
- Lunch is provided on Saturdays.
- Option of membership to Team Fitness (local Dickson gym).
- Consultation with a dietician/nutritionist once a year.
- Optional flu shots each year.
- Access to two counselling sessions each year at DIPAC and Associates.
- Free vitamins and immune-boosting supplements.
- Additional benefits are added throughout the year, such as information sessions from physiotherapists about injury prevention to avoid workplace injury and coaching sessions to help develop techniques such as creating boundaries when working closely with people on a daily basis.
- Receive free hair colour and cut services every 6 – 8 weeks (extensions at cost price + 15%).
We are open late 3 nights a week: Tuesday to Thursday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm as well as Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am- 3:00 pm. This means we can be flexible with your work hours, however, some evening and weekend work will be required as these are our busiest times.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to meet you!