We have an opportunity for a senior stylist to join our amazing team at our beautiful salon Eden Hair Energy in Dickson. We’re looking for someone with experience who is down to earth, who sees the brighter side of things and we can have a good laugh!
Our current team ranges in ages from 15-60. We strongly encourage parents and anyone with a bit of life experience behind them to apply.
We have openings for FULL or PART time team members with the option of having 2.5 – 4 full days off a week, including EVERY SECOND SATURDAY OFF.
What’s in it for you:
- Above award base wage relevant to experience. Wages start at $28 per hour and are negotiable! Make us an offer!
- Generous commission/bonus structure for weekly and monthly targets.
- Opportunities to learn and grow – external educators (when travelling permits).
- Freedom to work the way you like within the framework of the Eden values.
- A broad range of clients to service and learn from.
- A large existing clientele to work with – no need to bring your own.
- Advertising via our social media channels, website, print and more.
- Support from our reception and apprentice teams.
- Continuous opportunities to provide feedback.
- Clear expectations and guidelines are outlined in salon documents and your employment contract.
- Work with a wonderful team.
- Have all your lunch breaks scheduled and support provided to facilitate this – every day.
- Access to our employee benefits program which includes:
- Lunch is provided on Saturdays.
- Option of membership to Team Fitness (local Dickson gym).
- Consultation with a dietician/nutritionist once a year.
- Optional flu shots each year.
- Access to two counselling sessions each year at DIPAC and Associates.
- Free vitamins and immune-boosting supplements.
- Additional benefits are added throughout the year, such as information sessions from physiotherapists about injury prevention to avoid workplace injury and coaching sessions to help develop techniques such as creating boundaries when working closely with people on a daily basis.
- Receive free hair colour and cut services every 6 – 8 weeks (extensions at cost price + 15%).
- Option to have additional qualifications paid for and study leave provided.
To access any of these amazing benefits, simply request them in your induction or 1-1 catch up (which are scheduled every 4 weeks).
We are open late 3 nights a week: Tuesday to Thursday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm as well as Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am- 3:00 pm. This means we can be flexible with your work hours, however, some evening and weekend work will be required as these are our busiest times.
Our senior team generally complete their working week in four days and have every second Saturday off, so you get to enjoy a great work-life balance.
We’re looking for positive and enthusiastic long term team members who are interested in being part of our exciting future. We’re hoping to find a few extra team members who fit our vibe as our salon and believe in the Eden ethos of care, friendliness, sustainability and expertise and wants to be the best hairdresser they can be.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We would love to meet you!