We are directly opposite the McDonald's drive through and next door to the cheesecake shop.
For best parking we recommend the car park directly behind us, which is entered via Wooley Street, between the BWS and LJ Hooker.
Our friendly team can top up your parking for you if needed during your visit, so just let us know.
1/29 Badham Street, Dickson ACT 2602
(02) 6262 8948
Monday – Thursday 10am to 8pm
Friday – 9am to 6pm
Saturday – 9am to 3pm
Sunday & Public Holidays – Closed
To hear from you
Comments / Questions
Please note we are not able make bookings via email. Please feel free to email us with any questions or enquiries, but use the online booking tool above or call us to make an appointment.
At Eden Hair and Beauty, we understand how chaotic life can be at times. For this reason, we encourage you to book your appointments in advance, especially if there is a specific time, day or stylist that you require.
We will always do our best to accommodate your needs should you need to reschedule your appointment; however, cancellations can cause a significant loss of business (especially if we turn away clients that may have wanted the time you had booked). Therefore, we ask that if you need to reschedule, you do so two salon business days before your appointment.
Due to repeated cancellations, reschedules and no shows, we have been forced to implement the following deposit/booking fee and cancellation policy:
- We require a $50.00 deposit/booking fee for all services, except where the price is below $50 where we will require upfront payment when the booking is made. This will come off your service provided you don’t cancel or reschedule within 48 salon hours of your appointment.
- If you need to cancel/re-schedule and do so within 48 hours of your appointment the deposit can be transferred to your next booking, however it will not under any circumstances be refunded. You can however redeem it on products or transfer it to someone else which we can provide to you as a gift voucher that will be valid for six months from date deposit was taken (provided you haven’t cancelled/rescheduled within 48 hours of your appointment).
- The first cancellation within 48 hours of appointment will result in your deposit/booking fee being forfeited, and another booking fee will be required to make any future appointments.
- A second last-minute cancellations or no show will result in you forfeiting $50.00 non-refundable deposit/booking fee as well as an additional $50.00 cancellation fee which will need to be paid in full before future bookings can be made.
- Further cancellations/no-shows to appointments will require us to take payment in full for the whole service to make any future appointments. Again, should you cancel/reschedule within 48 hours of the appointment the payment will be forfeited.
- We ask that you cancel any appointments via phone on 62628948 to make sure the message is received. If this is not an option for you, please email us at email@example.com.
Please understand that this policy has been introduced because of significant loss of business caused by appointments being cancelled or rescheduled at late notice. As a small business we can’t cover the cost of this entirely and even if we receive the cancellation fee we are still at a loss due to the appointment time being allocated to you and not available for other guests.
Please also note that although we send a reminder text to help you keep track of appointments, this message is sent 48 hours before your appointment and cancelling after the message is received will still incur a cancellation fee as it is within the time frame. We ask that you be mindful when you book your appointments of any conflicting arrangements and that you keep track of your own appointment.
If you would like a quote, we have a full copy of our price and services list available on our website.
This list includes the prices for short, medium and long hair. We are unfortunately not able to provide any further quotes other than what is available on our services list over email, Facebook or the phone, however we would invite you to come into the salon for a complimentary assessment of your hair, where we can answer any questions you may have
and make our most accurate assessment of your hair. Or, if you wish to make your booking sooner, we can always provide you with a full quote before we start any services on your hair at the time of your appointment. If you would like to organise a complimentary consultation, please give us a call and we will organise a time for you to come in.
At Eden Hair and Beauty, we strive to provide the best possible service to deliver optimum results. However, if you leave the salon and find your colour, cut, products, extensions or style are not exactly what you were hoping for, we would greatly appreciate you letting us know. We would love the opportunity to make you 100% happy, so if you are dissatisfied with the service provided, please contact us within one week of the original appointment and we will work together to find a solution at little or no further charge to you.
If you contact us more than one week after the original service date, you will be charged for any further services required at the regular price. If you have purchased a product on our recommendation and find it isn’t right for you, please feel free to bring it back on your next visit and we will happily exchange it for something more suited to you.
Caring for your hair at home is just as important as regular maintenance in a salon. At Eden Hair and Beauty we have a range of the best home care products available for purchase, allowing you to achieve optimum hair care with ease at home. Your stylist will be able to recommend the best products from our extensive range to maintain your colour, style, or treatment.
If you have any specific questions or concerns, please let us know and we can suggest a solution suited to you. Some of the treatments we offer in salon will require specific home care. This is part of the service we offer to you as professional hair dressers. If you choose not to follow the home care explained to you, unfortunately we cannot guarantee the durability of the service we have provided you.