We understand that a seamless and hassle-free payment experience is crucial, which is why we offer a diverse range of payment options.
You can pay for your hair appointment using various debit and credit cards, including AMEX. Additionally, we provide the convenience of Afterpay and ZipPay*, allowing you to enjoy our exceptional products and services while managing your payments effortlessly.
At Eden Hair Energy, we provide convenient payment options through SmartPay eftpos terminals. You can choose to insert your card and use cheque or savings for a flat fee of $0.30 per transaction or tap or use credit for a 1.65% fee. These fees simply cover the transaction costs, and generate no income for us.
Afterpay and ZipPay
We’re pleased to offer Afterpay and ZipPay to our clients. However, it’s important to note that these methods have higher fees compared to regular EFTPOS transactions. Due to our agreement with Afterpay and ZipPay, we cannot pass these fees onto our clients as a surcharge. While we’re excited to provide this service, we’ve had to carefully consider how we can do so.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum spend of $200 (services and products included).
- Pre-approval before your service is required prior to using Afterpay or ZipPay at Eden.
- We reserve the right to decline or adjust the service price if Afterpay or ZipPay is requested during a hair service.
- Services using Afterpay or ZipPay will be quoted and charged at the full list price and any discounts on bundled services will be void.
- Afterpay and ZipPay cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions on hair services or products.
- Refunds for Afterpay or ZipPay transactions must be processed through the respective platforms, subject to their timeframes, fees, and terms.
Creating an account on both platforms is a simple task, but we advise to do so prior to your appointment for maximum convenience.