After many requests from our guests we are excited to offer Afterpay and ZipPay as payment methods at Eden.
Afterpay and ZipPay fees are significantly higher than any other payment method we offer at Eden – more than 5 times the cost/percentage of regular EFTPOS fees!
Part of our agreement with Afterpay and ZipPay states that we cannot pass these fees on as a surcharge, as you may have seen some businesses do with American Express or even regular EFTPOS fees. This adds significantly to the cost structure of a small business, therefore, we have had to carefully consider how we can offer this service to you
Terms and Conditions
Afterpay and ZipPay are available at Eden Hair Energy under the following terms and conditions:
- On total spends above $200 (including products).
- Pre-approval from AfterPay or ZipPay and Eden is required before the service begins. We reserve the right to change the price of the service or decline AfterPay or ZipPay if it is requested after the service has begun.
- On our full list price. What does this mean? Normally, some items/costs of your services may be absorbed by other items of your service, for example if you have half a head of foils and we apply two toners, we will often quote for only one or absorb the cost of some additional services provided, not charging each item separately. Services where AfterPay or ZipPay are used will be charged on the full list price for each service provided. This means the total cost may be higher than it has been previously. We welcome you to use either of these payment methods, however, if you wish to use AfterPay or ZipPay, please ask us for a quote as the price of your service may change.
- AfterPay and ZipPay cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or promotions. This includes junior discounts, which are not available with AfterPay or ZipPay even when a service is provided by a junior stylist.
- Any refunds required from a transaction which was processed via AfterPay or ZipPay must be processed through AfterPay or ZipPay. If a refund is required, we can guide you through this process however the refund is subject to AfterPay and ZipPay timeframes, fees, terms and conditions.
Signing up to both platforms is easy, but it is best to create your account before your visit to make things as easy as possible and so that more of your appointment time is spent looking after your hair. Follow the links below to sign up to AfterPay or ZipPay.
Please note: We will do our best to provide our most accurate quote possible for the service before we begin, however, if additional work or product is required to achieve the desired result the cost may change accordingly. We will advise if additional steps are required so that you have the option of whether to proceed with any steps that will cause a variation to the original quote.